Hiring can be a difficult and time-consuming process. It can cost a lot of money, and also be extremely successful – for the recruiter and the candidate. However, if you take note of some of the stats outlined below (by Officevibe), it can help improve your hiring process.
How do you get around these stats? Let us know in the comments below!
- It takes an average of 27 days to make a new hire – and this is an all time high.
- The best candidates are off the market within 10 days.
- The average cost per hire has risen to $4000.
- 60% of employers admit to being concerned with the cost of unfilled positions.
- Over 75% of professionals are passive candidates – so make sure you build your employer brand!
- 46% of recruiters see recruiting as something that is becoming more like marketing.
- Employee turnover can be reduced by 28% simply by investing in your employer brand.
RELATED: The Future of Employer Branding
- 66% of candidates believe that interactions with employees are the best way to get an insight into a company.
- People are twice as likely to accept cold emails if they have interacted with your brand before.
- 64% of applicants would share negative application experiences with friends and family, and 27% would actively discourage others from applying.
- 60% of candidates have quit an application process because it took too long.
- 15% of candidates who have a positive hiring experience put more effort into a job.
This infographic was crafted with love by Officevibe, a software to help companies improve morale. [Top image: Shutterstock]