Hiring new employees can be tiresome and costly.
This infographic from HR Tech Blog shows how NOT to make it tiresome and costly.
- On average there are 141 applicants to each job opening, and with a recruiter managing 22 openings simultaneously at one time, this produces 3102 resumes for a recruiter to handle at one time – but only 28% of recruiters have the technology to manage applicants.
- A job position is open, on average, for 45 days, with 10 candidates screened per position.
- Phone interviews have been found to be inefficient, inconsistent and ineffective.
- 35% of companies regularly fly in candidates for in-person interview, and with 100% of jobseekers having used video calling services before, why not use pre-recorded video interviewing?
- 60% of hiring managers believe that video interviewing could make their jobs easier.