Breakfast – it’s the most important part of the day, with your decision of what you dine on affecting how the next few hours will pan out.
Another way to learn from influencers and successful business leaders is to see what they eat for breakfast – is it a simple bowl of porridge or something more complicated?
Here are the breakfast meals of successful business leaders (courtesy of Make it Cheaper):
- Richard Branson (Founder of Virgin Group): Richard will start a day with fruit salad and muesli (occasionally kippers), as well as leaving his curtains for his early morning exercises. Due to his maverick nature, his breakfast could change at any point.
- Cheryl Bachelder (CEO of Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen): Cheryl begins with steel-cut oatmeal (at home) or scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and rye toast (if travelling). She also starts each morning with an inspirational music playlist.
- Jack Dorsey (CEO of Square and Co-Founder of Twitter): Jack goes for two hard boiled eggs with soy sauce after waking up at 5.30am, meditating and going for a six mile jog.
- Brad Lande (Head of Birchbox Man at Birchbox): Brad opts for hot lemon water followed by a smoothie alongside 20 minutes of meditation – as he’s always thinking ahead.
- Payal Kadakia (Founder and CEO of ClassPass): Payal grabs fruit and vitamins on the way out, picks up a venti citrus green tea from Starbucks on the way to work, and doesn’t forget to check emails and answers any urgent messages.
- Katherine Power (CEO and Co-Founder of Clique Media): After Katherine has one egg on toast with avocado, she dashes off to the gym for a workout.
- Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook): Mark doesn’t waste his time on “silly” decisions, and just eat whatever takes his fancy that day. He also wears identical outfits each day to avoid wasting time.
What do you eat for breakfast? Let us know in the comments below!
RELATED: How Successful People Spend Their Lunchtimes