In terms of searching for jobs and the world of recruitment, it’s useful to know which job boards are the best around. You need to know where to apply, who’ll give the best results and – most importantly – who’ll get you the results you want!
It’s been shown that 85% of recruiters use paid sources to advertise their jobs online – so it’s important to know where to go.
Following on from 2014, SocialTalent have again created an infographic about some interesting stats and the top UK job boards for 2015. Are there any favourites for you? Let us know in the comments below!
- 85% of recruiters use paid sources to advertise their jobs online.
- 30.8 million people were employed in the UK in 2014.
- 5.8% is the current UK unemployment rate.
- 32% of sources admit to making no effort to optimise their jobs to be found by jobseekers.
- In 1st place is Indeed.co.uk, 2nd Reed.co.uk and 3rd Totaljobs.com, the same as 2014.
- Monster.co.uk has fallen 2 places.
RELATED: Do Job Boards Still Matter?