This infographic, courtesy of TribeHR asks the question of whether job boards matter or social and mobile recruiting are the way forward.
Have you used a job board to recruit someone?
- 1 in 7 social referrals applied for their jobs, compared to 1 in 20 from other sources.
- 95% of all applicants from social referrals applied in the first 7 days – showing social recruiting is faster.
- It cost nothing to hire applicants from social referrals – it is cheaper.
- Mobile visitors to their site spent an extra 4 minutes reading the ad compared to job board readers.
- Their research showed that social and mobile recruiting is faster, more targeted and cheaper.