When writing a resume, it can be difficult to get everything right – there’s so many things to remember and to note what you should and shouldn’t put on it.
findtherightjob.com have put together the top 5 resume fails that you should always avoid – which have you done before?
- Padding – don’t lie on your resume!
- Zero Keywords – look for the right keywords to include.
- Cliches – don’t put in over-used buzzwords.
- Pore Grammer [sic] – entrust friends or family to read your resume to spy any mistakes.
- Lack of Customisation – avoid any outdated statement – be creative!
RELATED: Resume Myths vs Facts