Influential leaders – what do you think they spend their day doing? Cmoe gathered findings from leaders in Adobe, Google, Kellogg’s, AT&T and more to find out.
Between waking at 6.15am (is that earlier than you?) and sleeping at 11.40pm – what do they do through out the day?
Find out in the infographic below!
- Setting a strategy for the day/week/month/year is important for long-term success.
- The average leader spends 2 hours and 25 minutes texting and emailing per day.
- Exercise controls weight, improves mood and boosts energy – do it!
- 3 hours per day are unaccounted for – according to this research.
- During the average day, a leader encounters 12 interruptions.
RELATED: 6 Things You Must Do to Be a Great Mentor and Leader