The talent war on social media is fierce – but which network is winning? This infographic (from Recruit Loop) has all the answers.
- Facebook has the biggest talent pool, with 1.06 billion active monthly users, whereas Twitter has 500 million and LinkedIn has 200 million.
- 89% of recruiters have made a hire through LinkedIn.
- Google is the most desirable company to work with in 2013, and has one of the biggest Twitter followings too.
- Defence Jobs Australia is the YouTube company career channel with the most amount of views – over 5 million.
- There are other tools available – such as Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ – each with millions of users.
RELATED: How Many Companies Use Social Media to Recruit? [INFOGRAPHIC]