Got a LinkedIn profile? Congrats. Now you’re only competing for attention with another half a billion users.
By putting some time into building your profile, you can stand out from the crowd and we’ve put some of our tips into the infographic below. You may or may not reach perfection but hopefully, you’ll get some ideas.
- Start with a good picture. People like visuals on your profile and your professional photo is the most important one.
- The profile headline is prime real estate on your profile, make the most of it.
- People outside your network can’t see your contact details so make sure to put them in your summary.
- Keep things fresh by doing regular status updates, and share interesting and useful content.
- Customizing the website links and especially your profile URL is crucial for optimizing your profile.
- Make sure you speak directly to your target audience and make it relevant to their needs.
- Join groups and follow companies to get relevant content. Do you follow us by the way?