With the internet and social media shaping today’s society, social recruiting is the hot topic. We become more and more globally connected, hence the need to be extremely careful about what we put online.
Internet made it easier to find job offers, but as the visibility of companies increased, so as the number of potential candidates for a position!
Your online presence will be the first impression you will give to a recruiter. Make sure your social networks, LinkedIn in particular, don’t hold you back from being hired!
- 30% of all Google searches are job-related!
- 94% of recruiters use or plan to use social media for recruiting
- Close to 8 recruiters out of 10 have already hired through social media
- There are over 1 billion endorsements on LinkedIn
- 93% of recruiters will look at your social profiles