This established tech consultancy is differentiating itself from its younger competitors by crafting the most personal EVP possible to reach both local and global talent.
Anouska Ramsay is Group Talent Director at Capgemini.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How they’re reaching a level of personalization based on characteristics rather than location
• What a people value proposition means when it comes to EVP
• Why their heritage will help them shape their future
• What #lifeatcapgemini means
• Where they get their most reach from when it comes to new talent
You can connect with Anouska here.