For some workers, leaving office in the evening does not mean the workday is over.
With the internet, it has become extremely easy to bring loads of work back home. But does working more mean more productivity?
Studies show it is the exact opposite: productivity seems to be plummeting as hours pass.
In the infographic below that agenday.com has put together, you’ll see that there is no link between working more and more productivity.
- South Korea is the only country in the world where workers work more than 2,000 hours per year.
- Russian work more than Americans but are more than 3 times less productive!
- Germany is Europe’s most productive country, followed by France.
- Workweek in the Netherlands is only 29 hours.
- Work smarter, not longer!