We all know about organic products and foods but is it possible to have an organic employee experience? And what does it mean to be truly organic? Does such a thing exist?
Well if there’s one person who can answer that, then it’s Andres Traslavina who is Director of Global Recruiting at Whole Foods Market. This American supermarket chain specializes in selling organic products and has some 500 stores in North America and the United Kingdom.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What kind of employee experience they give their staff
- What it’s really like to work for an organic company
- Why their approach to employer branding is unique to them
- Why happiness is one of their core values
- Why their customers end up becoming employees
- All about their “Four Pillars”
Connect with Andres on LinkedIn