Our friends down at MyLife have done an interesting social behaviour study looking at 890 adults ages 18 and older – the results are presented below in this infographic.
- 36% admit to posting TV or movie spoilers
- 10% have been defriended due to prolific political posting
- One quarter of adults 18-35 are guilty of “vaguebooking”
- 88% of young parents post pics of their kids
- 24% of young men admit to creeping on ex’s profiles
What is your social media personality? Please let us know in the comments!