If you’ve always wanted to know how a large American bank does its employer branding then the wait is finally over. Wells Fargo was established in the 1850s with banking at the core of its services but it also runs 12 museums known as Wells Fargo History Museums all across the United States.
But it’s the banking side of the company that employs the largest number of staff so we’ve been speaking to Aaron Kraljev, VP – Employer Brand & Candidate Advocacy at Wells Fargo who gives us a real insight into how this California-based banking giant does its employer branding.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why their employer branding space has evolved over the past 10 years
- What it means to be a Wells Fargo employee
- Why they want their employees to grow as people as well as in their careers
- What it means to bring your entire selves to work
- Helping others is at the heart of what they do.
You can connect with Aaron on LinkedIn.