Employee storytelling is something lots of companies are doing and that’s exactly what the American financial services company UMB does.
We spoke to Riana Maus who is a Communication Brand Specialist and helps manage UMB’s employer brand messaging and recruitment marketing. She’s a story-teller, a social media advocate and a writer. Her role involves website building, generating social content, targeted communications, event assistance and much more. Riana’s goal is to drive potential candidates to UMB’s platforms and engage with current associates.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why they take a holistic approach to employer brand
- How they use communication and marketing tactics in recruitment and retention
- Why their brand carries through the employee’s life-cycle
- About their regular newsletters for the talent community
- About their “Be something more” philosophy
You can connect with Riana on LinkedIn.