Employee engagement – do you know it fully?
Here are ten SHOCKING statistics about employee engagement, presented by OfficeVibe.
- First off, the bad news: 70% of US workers aren’t engaged at work.
- Highly engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave their company compared to less-engaged employees.
- 89% of employers think their people leave for more money but in actual fact, only 12% of employees leave companies for money elsewhere.
- 43% of highly engaged employees receive feedback at least once a week, compared to only 18% of employees with low engagement.
- A study of 64 organizations revealed that companies with highly engaged employees achieve twice the annual net income of organizations whose employees lag behind on engagement.
RELATED: 5 Myths of Employee Engagement…Debunked!