Tech talent is in high demand. More and more companies are shifting their focus to becoming digital and hiring the best tech talent out there has become a major priority. That’s why they need a super strong employer brand.
We chat with Sarah Dovlo, the Head of Employer Branding Europe at ABB, a big Swedish-Swiss engineering company to learn how ABB have gone from a traditional company with a rich heritage to a future-focused and digitally relevant employer.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the culture is like at ABB
- What talent challenges ABB faces right now
- Why the EVP is ‘It begins with you’ and how they activate this message
- How ABB leverages social channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Sapchat to reach young talent
- Why ABB goes to events and meetups to seek out talent
- Why data is the most important aspect of employer branding
- How ABB measures their employer branding efforts
- Why Allianz and Deutsche Bahn inspire Sarah
- What’s next for ABB’s employer brand