The road to a more transparent company begins with a single step. After all, without organizational transparency, your employees could be working on all the wrong things. You want to work toward the right goals, which means being able to visualize workflow throughout the company.
The infographic below — compiled by ClearCompany, the first talent alignment platform that bridges the gap between talent management and business strategy — shows how companies can get back on the road to organizational transparency.
- Nearly 44% of workers, while familiar with company goals, can’t specifically name them
- Only 5.9% of companies communicate goals daily
- 56.7% of business leaders see misalignment during goal cascading as a big challenge
- 70% of employees are disengaged in the workplace
- Companies with high levels of engagement report 22% higher productivity
Check out the full infographic below for more tips on how to find your way towards great company transparency!
What do you think? How will you foster a more transparent company? Share in the comments!