It’s one of the biggest giants on the Telecommunications scene with a presence in pretty much every country around the world.
But staying competitive within an international talent pool is no small feat for global brands.
Jona Gjini is the Global Employer Brand Lead at Vodafone and she tells us how Vodafone handles strategy, advocacy, and internal communication.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they are trying to move away from what they are best known for
• Why each market within the company has its own employer branding
• Why they’ve moved away from using the word “guidelines” when it comes to EVP
• Why they give the same promise to customers, employees, clients, and candidates
• Why they don’t use scripts in their campaigns and use real words from real employees
You can connect with Jona here.