Coinciding with the announcement of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, we chat with the winner, PageGroup, to find out how they leverage LinkedIn to become the most socially engaged company on the platform through consistent content and genuine social engagement.
We sit down Eamon Collins, the Group Marketing Director at PageGroup to get the inside scoop. Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How PageGroup became the most socially engaged staffing agency on LinkedIn
- What role content plays within PageGroup
- What mistakes Eamon has made along the way
- How PageGroup involves their senior executives in social recruitment
- Why social engagement is a necessity for the company
- What’s up next for PageGroup and their employer branding efforts
Connect with Eamon on LinkedIn.