A resume is always difficult to write – what do you want the recruiter to read, but what do you need the recruiter to know?
Getting the balance is always difficult, and then you have to think about layout, fonts, and content!
One in four HR managers receive 50 resumes per job opening – so how can you stand out from the rest of the pack?
This infographic from Template.net outlines the top dos and don’ts for modern resumes.
- 77% of HR managers look for relevant experience in candidates.
- You need to put keywords in your resume – and ensure you use the right ones.
- Always include contact details – how will they get hold of you if they have the perfect opening for you?
- Don’t put more than 5 bullet points in a section.
- Steer clear of multiple personalities – just stick with one!
RELATED: How to Build a Resume the Right Way