What makes up the best modern recruiters?
Turns out they are a combination of artists and scientists, according to this visual by our friends at LinkedIn.
- Modern recruiters have an innate instinct for mutual connection, let’s call them matchmakers.
- Recruiters think about jobs the way marketers think about products.
- They know how to build a sales pipeline, nurture leads and close deals.
- Recruiters are trusted advisors to their business, informing leadership of what’s going on with talent.
- They live and die by the mantra, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”.
- Modern recruiters don’t fly blind, they do plenty of research to figure out the best approach.
- They love recruiting innovation and HR technology.
- Finally, recruiters can read candidates and know how to positively influence a hiring process.