Ever wondered whether it’s a blessing or a challenge to be one of the world’s best-known consumer brands, especially when it comes to employer branding? Well, we’ve been speaking to the American wireless voice and data provider T-Mobile US.
Tisha Leslie is the Director of Employer Brand at the company and gives us an insight just how tricky or easy her job actually is.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why their objective is to make their employer brand “obvious”
- What it’s really like to work at the company
- How she partners with lots of teams inside the business for activation
- Why research is key to their employer brand
- What #BeMagenta really means
You can connect with Tisha on LinkedIn.