Love them? Hate them? LinkedIn Endorsements were launched in September 2012 and 3 months after the launch users had given 550 million Endorsements, growing by 10 million per day.
So the Endorsement feature is here to stay, the question is really how do you maximise Endorsements? I decided to ask the most connected woman on LinkedIn and a featured blogger here at Undercover Recruiter: Stacy Zapar – questions that Stacy answers in this video include:
- Are Endorsement more important than Recommendations?
- What’s the best strategy for getting Endorsements?
- Should you put 50 Skills on your profile or stay more focused?
- Should you reciprocate Endorsements?
- Do recruiters actually look at them?
- Is there a search impact of Endorsements on your profile?
- Is this whole Endorsements malarkey worth losing any sleep over?