How do you feel about communicating bad news along with good?
We sat down with Dee Murphy at Jobbio’s HIGHER event. She is the ‘organizational psychologist’ at Jobbio and heads up the employer branding and marketing divisions of the company.
She tells us all about the importance of transparency when it comes to building an authentic employer brand, and how Jobbio has leveraged transparency and employee advocacy to build a genuine culture.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Dee’s definition of employer branding
- How to truly understand what your employer brand is
- How to activate your employer brand through content
- How to remove the fear from employee advocacy
- The harsh lessons she’s learned along the way with Jobbio
- The million euro question: How to calculate ROI from employer branding
- Her top 3 tips for employer branding managers
- What the future of employer branding is