This infographic (courtesy of Herd Wisdom) shows how recruiters can create the perfect job posting.
What’s the best job posting you’ve seen?
- There are currently around 5 million jobs posted online – in comparison, there are 13.7 million unemployed people in the US and Canada.
- When creating a job posting – make the title catchy and memorable.
- Make your company appear confident, innovative and competent in the description.
- Job descriptions need to be accurate and strategic – highlight the positives and negatives.
- Use unbiased terms and write everything in the present tense.
RELATED: Do Job Boards Still Matter?