It’s the go-to broadcaster in the UK for sports and movie fans but as an employer, they are much more than that.
You don’t have to be a media-luvvy to work there as they’ve got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
We speak with the broadcasting media company Sky which has recently gone through an EVP strategy refresh. Sophie Holmes is the Interim Head of Employer Brand & Attraction at Sky UK.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who they actually are when it comes to an employer
- Why its reputation can sometimes put potential employees off and how they combat that
- What “A job you love to talk about” means and why pride is the key
- Why its employees are encouraged to use #lifeatsky on all social media platforms
- Find out why diversity and inclusion is high on its agenda
You can connect with Sophie here.