When you are screening a possible employee – what are the steps that you should take?
This infographic by Proforma shows a bird’s eye view.
- The job posting leads to resume examination and interviews.
- Next up is an offer to the candidate which is conditional on screening.
- This then goes into a background check, with the results evaluated.
- There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account during a background check.
- The final decision will tell the employer whether it’s a green or red light for employing this particular candidate.
RELATED: Top 10 Screening Mistakes made by Recruiters