Recruitment and employer brand videos are an awesome way to give your brand a face. They give candidates a chance to see who really works for your company, as well as an inside look at your working environment and company culture.
This week we’re speaking to Audra Knight, the Recruitment Operations Manager at Tenable. Her team creates and supports the overall talent acquisition strategy at the company.
We connect with her to understand why video specifically, has played such an integral role in her employer branding efforts.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who Tenable are and what their corporate culture is all about
- What Tenable’s main talent challenges are
- The employee value proposition of working at Tenable
- How they communicate and activate their employer brand
- Why video plays such an important role in their employer brand
- How employer brand managers can create a recruitment video with limited budget
- Who should be in an employer brand video and how to promote it
- The number one mistake with employer brand videos and how to track them
- What video campaigns by Tenable that work checking out
- Why Indeed and Zalando inspire Audra