It’s hard work trying to manage just one brand, but imagine having to juggle and maintain and promote multiple brands. Well, this week we are learning from a company with 50,000 people which operates under 87 brands.
Ellen Kapoor is the Director of Talent Acquisition & Leadership Development at ITW, her role involves developing the areas of Employment Brand, Technology on Talent Acquisition and College Recruitment. She reveals how her employer manages to keep the trains running smoothly in an organization as big as theirs.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to create the best strategies to make it possible to manage multiple brands
- Why Decentralisation is key to how they manage their brands
- The real challenges having to promote 87 different employer brands to candidates
- What ‘Embrace your inner Entrepreneur’ means for its employees
- Why students can accelerate in their career at ITW
You can connect with Ellen on LinkedIn.