According to McKinsey, 90% of major brands are making it a top priority to focus on branded customer experiences as their main differentiator. Hence it makes sense that the focus includes the quality of the branded candidate experience as well.
Russell Miyaki is Senior Vice President, Global Creative Director at TMP Worldwide in New York. In this episode, he gives us the full scoop on branded candidate journeys.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why branded candidate experience design is important.
- What the problem is with most candidate experience designs.
- What the four stages of candidate experience are.
- How to find out your audience’s emotional triggers and drivers.
- How to creatively express your brand to candidates.
- What the implications are for employer branding and content strategies.
- How to measure the return on investment for your branded candidate experience design.
- What’s next in people analytics, the future of work and more candidate experience-related topics!
Connect with Russell on Twitter!