Everyone needs inspiration – especially when it comes to jobs.
Here are the best career quotes of all time.
What’s your favorite career quote? Please let us know in the comments below!
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
- He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career. – George Bernard Shaw
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- Don’t confuse having a career with having a life. – Hillary Clinton
- If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them. – Jane Fonda
- If you don’t wake up in the morning excited to pick up where you left your work yesterday, you haven’t found your calling yet. -Mike Wallace
- Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small. – Tim Ferriss
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- You will never feel 100% ready when an opportunity arises. So just do it. – Unknown
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- If you don’t build your dream. Someone will hire you to help build theirs. – Tony Gaskins
- Forget the risk and take the fall, if it’s what you want, then it’s worth the fall. – Unknown
- A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him. – H. S. M. Burns
- The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week. – Robert Frost
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky