One of the ‘Big Four’, EY is among the biggest global professional service firms in the world, so recruiting young talent is a must-do in order to maintain a real consistent stream of talent.
Jorgen Sundberg sits down with Steve Keith, Marketing and Communications Lead for Apprenticeships at EY, who spills the beans on their award-winning approach to attracting school leavers in the UK.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the corporate culture at EY
- What talent challenges the company faces
- Why apprenticeships are so important and what the UK government has to do with it
- How important employer branding is to recruiting top young talent at EY
- What EY’s EVP is and how it is communicated and activated
- Why face-to-face interaction is their best source of hire
- Why a parental advice campaign EY ran is Steve’s favorite initiative
- What Steve’s top 3 tips for employer branding managers are.
Connect with Steve on Linkedin.