The workplace is unequal, but gender equality in the workplace is the best it’s ever been.
Millennial women are leading the charge – but how?
HumanResourcesMBA.net give the answers in their infographic below.
- Women make 77 cents for every 1 dollar a man makes.
- Millennial women have more education than their male counterparts.
- 66% of women say being successful in a career is very important.
- In 1980, only half of women participated in the workforce, compared to nearly 80% of men.
- Women earned 55 cents for every $1 a man earned back in 1980.
RELATED: What Women Want at Work