Posting the perfect LinkedIn status update on your brand or company page is extremely difficult to get right.
Here is a blue print for the perfect LinkedIn status update, courtesy of Salesforce.
- Subject: Post breaking news, industry trends or a sneak peek – and include a call-to-action or question for higher engagement. Using LinkedIn insights will help you understand and know your audience better.
- Link Description: Edit the default text pulled over when you paste the link – keep it simple.
- Engage: Comment on the post (using your personal account) and keep the discussion flowing.
- Target: Make sure the audience is relevant to the post – age, location, role etc – and choose whether to include or exclude employees.
- Success: Aim for more than 1.0% engagement.
And if you prefer to see me talking about this, have a look at the video below for my best tips.
RELATED: How To Dazzle Recruiters with Your Social Media Profiles