Not everyone benefits from a free healthcare system. Most of us have to have health insurance to help cover the smallest of ailments to the most serious but who do you choose and where do you start?
Today we are talking to a health tech company offering on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, and health systems which cuts out the need for you to look up your own insurance and help you find your best healthcare in America.
Brandon Linn is the Program Manager, Talent Management & Development at Accolade, his responsibilities include employee engagement, talent branding, career development, and innovation spaces.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why they try to be as real and authentic as possible.
- What the hotel lobby theory means when it comes to employer brand
- Why the marketing department is their friend
- Why style guides are important to the employer brand
- Find out what “To do well while doing good” means
You can connect with Brandon here.