Meetings. Does anyone like them? We never want to be part of them, but what’s the ugly truth about them?
They are meant to be the engine of productivity in the workplace, but they are anything but.
Find out more in the infographic below, created by Fuze.
- Over 15% of an organisation’s time is spent in meetings – and this percentage has increased every year since 2008.
- Executives consider more than 67% of meetings to be failures.
- 49% of employees admit doing other, unrelated work during meetings.
- In the US alone, over 25 million meetings take place every day – that’s a lot of talking!
- 80% of messages we receive is from body language.
RELATED: How to Not Suck at Meetings