Everyone knows that it’s an extremely bad idea to lie during the job search procedure – on your CV/resume and especially in an interview.
However, interviewers aren’t put in the position of having to tell the truth all the time.
What are the biggest lies that interviews tell candidates? Find out below (courtesy of JobCluster)!
Here are some of the typical lines fed to interviewees.
- “We’ll call you and get back to you in some time.”
- “We still haven’t decided what the salary for this position will be.”
- “We have a great culture and no backstabbing whatsoever.”
- “We’ve got all the benefits you will need, trust us.”
- “You’re good and we’ll consider you, maybe for something else.”
- “We will give you a salary considering your work experience.”
- “We are impressed but we still need to interview more people.”
Read them all and the explanations below!
RELATED: 5 Questions You Must Ask a Hiring Manager During an Interview