This infographic (from First Contact HR) shows why it is always important to background check when recruiting.
- Background checks will outline whether candidates have the right qualifications, character and fitness for the position.
- 40% of resumes contain false or exaggerated information.
- Over 75% of substance abusers are employed – very dangerous if you do not background check.
- Violence at the workplace counts for 18% of all violent crime – don’t employ the wrong candidate.
- The replacement cost of a bad hire can be 3 times that amount of the salary of the position.