This infographic (from First Contact HR) shows why it is always important to background check when recruiting.
There are so many hiring risks, that you need to take precautions.
Do you have any others? Let us know in the comments below!
- Background checks will outline whether candidates have the right qualifications, character and fitness for the position.
- 40% of resumes contain false or exaggerated information.
- Over 75% of substance abusers are employed – very dangerous if you do not background check.
- Violence at the workplace counts for 18% of all violent crime – don’t employ the wrong candidate.
- The replacement cost of a bad hire can be 3 times that amount of the salary of the position.
RELATED: Lying On Resumes: The Truth