Creating employer brand films is costly and the lifespan of videos are not what they used to be. Hence today we’re going to chat about user-generated video content.
Alykhan Rehmatullah is the CEO & Co-Founder of Altru, a mobile-first platform that allows candidates to engage directly with a company’s employees, allowing employees to share their firsthand perspectives through short-form video.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why user-generated content is vital for transparency and authenticity.
- How video will make up 80% of your recruiting strategy in 2020.
- What your career site should look like in a perfect world.
- About the importance of ‘Search’ and ‘Discovery’.
- How to go about choosing who get’s involved in these videos.
- What the perfect length is for a video and why it’s dependent on the theme.
- If there is a DIY guide to creating user-generated video content.
- How to measure the ROI of your user-generated content.
- How to help employees build their personal brand.
- What’s up next for user-generated video content.
Connect with Alykhan on LinkedIn!