Marie Kondo has probably shamed a lot of people into becoming more organized and is probably responsible for a lot of sales at a number of retailers like The Container Store.
This retail brand’s employer brand strategy excels when it foregrounds employee voices, providing tools and platforms for telling their own stories.
Rachel Kennedy is the Recruiting Manager at The Container Store.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they think of their employees in 3 different buckets
• What their culture blog is
• Why their employer brand is building on the company purpose
• Why Glassdoor is helping their recruitment drive
• What #uncontainablecareers means
You can connect with Rachel here.