To catch the eyes of top talent, this telecommunications company revisited and revamped its EVP, generating innovative strategies for reaching prospective candidates.
Sarah Dovlo is VP Global Employer Branding & HR Marketing at Deutsche Telekom.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why one story is the key to an effective EVP
• More about the internal research it carried out for its EVP
• Why “Promise” means across the company
• What they are doing to move society forward and what it means
• What #Iwillnotstop is and how it works
You can connect with Sarah here.