So you’ve got the interview. You’ve got through the CV stage and you’re ready to go meet your possible future employer.
JobCluster has the answer with their infographic below – take a look!
- Always remember to take a pen. Why? You might need to write something down!
- Keep a snack or some food on your person, just incase you’re delayed and get hungry!
- Make sure you take all the important documents with you – a copy of your CV etc…
- It will probably be stuck to your side, but don’t forget your phone – you can let the interviewer know if you’re running late!
- Carefully write down the details of the interview – the name of the person you’re meeting, location etc.