If there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to know about EVP and didn’t know where to start – then you’re in luck.
This week we are speaking to a veteran in our industry who will be sharing a lot of tips and a couple of pitfalls as well, from his years of running big scale employer brand programs.
Johnny Torrance Nesbitt is a Global Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Leader.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why marketing is at the heart of recruiting.
• Why he thinks employees should know what great value their company is.
• What the McKinsey model of EVP is.
• What an electronic EVP is.
• Why he thinks resources is a major employer brand pitfall.
You can connect with Johnny here.