We know that candidate screening is important — but what role does social media play in pre-employment checks?
This infographic by Go-Gulf.com shows why it’s important.
- Two in five employers use social media to screen candidates.
- 19% of hiring managers say they found a reason to hire a candidate on their social media.
- 76% of recruiters use Facebook to screen candidates.
- One in five hiring managers said they found reasons to hire a candidate from their social media profiles.
- The most used social networks for screening candidates are Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.