Attracting talent to a region—in this case, Ottawa—rather than an individual company requires a unique approach and special attention to your region’s strengths, international reputation, and potential.
Natalie MacArthur is Director of Talent Attraction at Invest Ottawa.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they make sure Ottawa is the pull for new hires
• How they use a region in their employer brand strategy
• Why common misconceptions about the region bring talent hire challenges
• What the “unbelievable quality of life” means
• What “workinottawa” is all about
You can connect with Natalie here.