This week we’ll learn how a legacy tech company with a bit of a reputational issue turned itself into a talent attraction magnet with the help of their employees.
We sit down with Jenn Prevoznik is the Head of Early Talent Acquisition at SAP and she delves into how the company goes about hiring over 7,000 generation Z employees. SAP’s legacy has transformed a bit, and they need to attract top students to bring new ideas into their company.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the graduate talent challenges SAP face
- How employer branding helps them tackle these challenges
- Why people are the most important factor for SAP
- About #LifeAtSap
- Why interns are their best source of hire
- How SAP measure their employ brand
- Jenn’s top 3 tips for employer branding
- Be authentic
- Listen to your employees
- Don’t be afraid to do something crazy
- What’s next for employer branding at SAP
Connect with Jenn on LinkedIn