Are you a victim of excess procrastinating? After overwhelming amounts of festive turkey, heading back to work/school/college could prove a difficult challenge. Thanks to our pals at Essay Expert, you can beat those January back to work blues and your lack of focus. Stay on top of your to-do list!
How do you stay focused? How often do you procrastinate? Let us know in the comments below!
- Procrastination doesn’t necessarily mean you’re lazy. Inaction is sometimes caused by anxiety, fear of failure or negative perfectionism.
- Reflect on how much you actually procrastinate. Be honest with yourself: Do you think you could be more productive? Think about the habits that cause it. Self-analysis is important to understanding where you can improve.
- Time management is essential. Create realistic estimations for task completion.
- Make sure you tick off each task completed after they’re finished.
- Avoid distraction-filled environments!
RELATED: Are You Focused on the Right Things, Right Now?