If you’re new to the role of employer branding or been on your journey for a while, this is one interview you just don’t want to miss.
We’ve been speaking with a Talent Attraction veteran in the United States. She is going to share some of her insights, trends, patterns, and thoughts about the future of Employer Branding.
Allison Dunsmore is a Sr. Analyst – Talent Attraction & Employer Brand at American Airlines, a major US airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It is the world’s largest airline when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary, and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Learning about your audience is key to your employer brand
- Why videos are on-trend in the talent attraction space
- Why less is more and why you should use your own people
- That brand ambassadors are really important
- Social media goes a long way in employer brand.
You can connect with Allison here.