If you’re new to the role of employer branding or been on your journey for a while, this is one interview you just don’t want to miss.
We’ve been speaking with a Talent Attraction veteran in the United States. She is going to share some of her insights, trends, patterns, and thoughts about the future of Employer Branding.
Allison Dunsmore is a Sr. Analyst – Talent Attraction & Employer Brand at American Airlines.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Learning about your audience is key to your employer brand
- Why videos are on-trend in the employer brand space
- Why less is more and why you should use your own people
- That Brand Ambassadors are really important
- Social media goes a long way in employer branding
You can connect with Allison here.